Friday, April 27, 2012

Building back up!


So we left off with the antec 300 emptied out, here's another shot of it next to the TX10 now that it's empty:



I was also now left with a big stack of fans.  This is without the 15 fans that have already been used in the TX10:



Now I could start rebuilding the gaming rig into the TX10:



Adding the 120 rad for the motherboard loop:



Testing that it still fits in the case:



Soon it must be time to start tidying up before I get slapped!



However first I need to get my work computer up.  The free 360 is being used for the workstation motherboard/ram/gpu loop and will sit approximately here:



So now to take apart the loop that was leak testing in order to add the rad:



I changed out the 45 degree bitspower compression on the GPU as it felt like it had a slight leak in in that position, so it has a temporary barb, I also removed the pump sticker.  It's much cleaner now, and who needs an overpriced dress kit ;)



That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment