Saturday, May 5, 2012

PSUs, HDDs and TLAs


So as it's the weekend you get bonus updates :)

This is how I initially wanted the PSU's to give maximum air intake:



However the left PSU once it had cables would conflict with the 360 rad mounted in front of it, so I decided to move it:



Done, you can see there's still a good amount of space in between:



Now to mount them - they're going in the second to bottom compartment:



and mounted:



Now time to mount all the hard drives - here are the gaming rig drives:



Now let's add in the workstation drives:



old skool x25e:



All done:



Now to cable it - I hate how asus only give you sata cables with right angles at one end and straights at the other.  For this build I really need straight to straights, so I had to order some more from the egg, this is the temporary rats nest:



Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment