Sunday, June 17, 2012

Test gear!


I also had ordered a crystalfontz setup so that I could monitor temps accurately, although the aquaero is more of a system, it doesn't support the dallas temp probes that can be calibrated to <0.1C accuracy.  This setup should let me do that.  The package arrived while I was away:



More packaging:



Taking it out of the bag - it's the 635 module with the 4 line LCD:



They'd pre fitted the SCAB module which enables the temp sensors to be hooked up:



Not quite sure what was with the stray spray paint:



Decided to mount it on the top of the test bench:



However the right side couldn't be screwed down so I added some support so I could at least push the buttons if needed:



The test bench came with extra extrusion pieces so you can add on extra devices, I decided to use my RD30 pump for the cpu block test:



I'd also ordered a King Instruments flow meter (similar to the one Martin uses):



It's more accurate and less restrictive than the impeller types.  However it's large - here it is zip tied to the case next to the 400mm EK res:



And now the final setup waiting for the 2nd R4E/3930K to arrive:





No comments:

Post a Comment