Sunday, June 24, 2012

Building the Test Bench!


Time for an update:

I used the nice quick release thumb screws to remove the EX 560 radiator from the TX10.  I used two extra pieces from the tech station to build a support beam for it:



Then used some of the accessories to grip it either side so it was stable, but yet also quick to remove:



Then the 2nd R4E board came in:



And a 2nd cpu:



Installed the motherboard - I learned I should loosen the standoffs from the tray a little as they holes have enough movement that the standoffs may be mispositioned.  After screwing everything in I want back and tightened it.  Then added the cpu:



Then some ram:



Then removed the ram in order to fit the DT 5Noz using the Sniper thumbnuts:



Then put the ram back in:



Added a gpu (9800 gt is enough for the cpu test) and that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment