Friday, April 20, 2012

First thanks to Primochill for stepping up and taking care of the tubing - a box has been shipped so hopefully that's the end of that.  PPC's should have been the ones to take charge of the situation in my opinion, so I know where I won't be shopping in future.  I was able to use some of the pink stuff for the fill ports as I ran out of good tube.

Anyway here's a video update as I'm short on time to edit the photos.  The house is full of parts everywhere and I need to tidy up before my wife kills me.  This is about halfway through what's been done.  One thing I've found with this case is that it's so large, that every wire needs to be lengthened:


Skip to the end to see the case next to a mid atx tower:



Also here's another video review I made of the case:


No comments:

Post a Comment